Become Part of the Team!
Now with two locations, the growing Buz and Ned’s family is looking for more of us.
We are looking for experienced people to fill part-time and full-time positions who have what it takes to carry the torch and keep the Buz and Ned’s tradition of excellence alive and well on the Boulevard. We also need high quality folks to help fill part-time and full-time positions and deliver that same Buz experience at West Broad.
Our people must be at least 18 yrs old, have stamina, smarts, focus, organizational skills, personality, take pride in a job well done and possess a great work ethic. Now, is that asking too much?
If you think you’re our person, someone who can understand the importance of being serious about their job and who can respect the history that took place before them, please email your resume and/or a letter explaining why we should hire you to our Operations Manager, at email@example.com. You may also come in person Monday – Friday between 2pm and 4pm to fill out an application.
Our very high volume, fast paced yet small restaurant and patio needs experienced multitaskers to perform the following tasks (but maybe not all at the same time):
- Restaurant Managers (experience required)
- Pit Master (experience preferred)
- Rib Master of the Char-grill
- Sandwich Builder
- French Fryer (oui oui, do not try this in France)
- Beverage Tender must be 21.
- Cashier and Smiling Happy Customer Maker
- Sanitation/Bus Engineer (Dishwasher)
- Prep Cook
- Catering/Event Staff
- Catering Delivery Drivers (must have a valid drivers license & be a minimum 25 yrs old)